||Nicholas (Maccubbin) Carroll [1, 2] |
||1 Mar 1751
||St. Anne's Parish, Anne Arundel Co., Maryland 
- According to S39, "Nicholas and James Maccubbin, sons of Mary Clare (Carroll) and Nicholas Maccubbin, assumed the name and arms of CARROLL in compliance with the testamentary injunction of their uncle, Charles Carroll, barrister." 
||30 Nov 2023 |
- [S54] Rudolf Loeser, Maryland Genealogical Society Bulletin.
- [S492] Kate Mason Rowland, The Life of Charles Carroll of Carrollton, 1737-1832, (New York: G. Putnam's Sons), 2.67.
- [S125] F. Edward Wright, Anne Arundel County: Church Records of the 17th and 18th Centuries, (Westminster, MD: Willow Bend Books), 103.
- [S39] George Mason’s Gunston hall.
This site powered by v. 14.0.1, written by Darrin Lythgoe © 2001-2023.
Genealogy at Pitard.net - created and maintained by Copyright © 2004-2023 All rights reserved. | .