- Bef 1710
||Henry Ridgely [1, 2, 3, 4] |
||Bef 13 Jul 1710
||Prince George's Co., Maryland [5, 6]
- Warfield places his origin as Devon, England.
Newman does not mention Alice Skinner as his second wife (3.122-125). Saunders does, because of a 1727 deposition in the MD Chancery Court by Rachel Freeborne stating that Alice Skinner had arrived from Tiverton about 56 years before (i.e., in 1671), and had married Henry Ridgely within a year, and that they had an only son, Charles who married Elizabeth Read.
Saunders argues that his third wife was Mary, the wife of Mareen Duvall "the emigrant," though they were married too late for children. [2, 7]
||20 Aug 2023 |
- [S17] Harry Wright Newman, Anne Arundel Gentry (Rpt.): A Genealogical History of Some Early Families of Anne Arundel Co., Maryland, (Rpt. Delaware: Colonial Roots), 2.229, 3.122-125.
- [S122] Fredric Zimmerman Saunders, Fredric Zimmerman Saunders.
- [S192] Fredric Z. Saunders, Maryland Genealogical Society Bulletin, 51.
- [S210] J.D. Warfield, The Founders of Anne Arundel and Howard Counties, Maryland, (Baltimore: Regional Publishing Co.), 77-80.
- [S122] Fredric Zimmerman Saunders, Fredric Zimmerman Saunders, page on Ridgelys.
- [S124] Anne Arundel Genealogical Society, Anne Arundel Readings, 6.
- [S122] Fredric Zimmerman Saunders, Fredric Zimmerman Saunders, See here: http://home.netcom.com/~fzsaund/ridgelydep.html.
- [S192] Fredric Z. Saunders, Maryland Genealogical Society Bulletin, 63.
This site powered by v. 14.0.1, written by Darrin Lythgoe © 2001-2023.
Genealogy at Pitard.net - created and maintained by Copyright © 2004-2023 All rights reserved. | .