1839 - 1863 (24 years)
||William Henry Murray [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] |
||3 Apr 1839
||Anne Arundel Co., Maryland
||3 Jul 1863
||Gettysburg, Adams Co., Pennsylvania
||Christ Episcopal Church, Owensville, Anne Arundel Co., Maryland 
||30 Nov 2023 |
- [S84] Harry W. Pfanz, Gettysburg: Culps' Hill and Cemetery Hill, (Chapel Hill: University of North Carolina Press), see pages 293-95, 310-19 especially.
- [S106] Robert J. Driver, Jr., The First and Second Maryland Infantry, C.S.A., (Bowie, MD: Heritage Books).
- [S164] J. Reaney Kelly, Maryland Historical Magazine.
- [S200] Addresses Delivered at the Dedication of the Monument in Loudon Park Cemetery to Captain William H. Murray and His Soldiers who Fell in the Confederate War., (Baltimore: Innes & Company).
- [S622] McHenry Howard, Recollections of a Maryland Confederate Soldier and Staff Officer under Johnston, Jackson, and Lee, (Baltimore: Williams & Wilkins), 22, etc. He was a friend of McHenry Howard's.
- [S121] Tombstone Inscriptions of Southern Anne Arundel County, (Baltimore: Gateway Press), 274.
This site powered by v. 14.0.1, written by Darrin Lythgoe © 2001-2023.
Genealogy at Pitard.net - created and maintained by Copyright © 2004-2023 All rights reserved. | .