1671 - 1717 (46 years)
||John Russ  |
||5 Apr 1671
||Andover, Essex Co., Massachusetts [2, 3, 4, 5]
||1 Jul 1717
||St. Andrews Parish, Berkeley Co., South Carolina [2, 6]
- He and his younger brother Jonathan both migrated to Berkeley, South Carolina. He was living on a plantation owned by his brother Jonathan on 13 Aug. 1705.
||30 Nov 2023 |
||John Russ, Jr., b. 24 Jun 1641, Newbury, Essex Co., Massachusetts d. Andover, Essex Co., Massachusetts |
||Deborah Osgood, b. Abt 1640, Andover, Essex Co., Massachusetts d. Aft 1712, Andover, Essex Co., Massachusetts (Age > 73 years) |
||28 Aug 1663
||Essex Co., Massachusetts
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S698] Herbert M. Russ, Russ Family Genealogy: Book IV, 144, 145.
- [S365] David Pane-Joyce, Pane-Joyce Genealogy.
- [S556] Charles P. Noyes, Noyes-Gilman Ancestry, (Privately printed: St. Paul, Minnesota), 414.
- [S557] Harold Hutchinson Everett and Jena Deering McCollom Everett, Early Seventeenth Century Immigrant British Ancestors of Jean Gilman Everett Bonafide, Malcolm Gould Everett, and Peter Stowell Everett, (privately published: Flagler Beach, Florida), A115.
- [S736] Massachusetts, Births and Christenings, 1639-1915, https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/FHL5-JJC.
- [S698] Herbert M. Russ, Russ Family Genealogy: Book IV, 145.
This site powered by v. 14.0.1, written by Darrin Lythgoe © 2001-2023.
Genealogy at Pitard.net - created and maintained by Copyright © 2004-2023 All rights reserved. | .