1788 - 1869 (81 years)
||John Iglehart [1, 2] |
||Anne Arundel Co., Maryland
||Davidsonville, Anne Arundel Co., Maryland
||30 Apr 1869
||All Hallows Chapel, Davidsonville, Anne Arundel Co., Maryland
- On the 1850 slave schedules he owns 29 slaves, and on the 1860 slave schedules he owns 19 slaves.
There is a "Rosalia Iglehart" living with him and his wife on the 1850 and 1860 censuses; she would have been born, however, when his wife Maria was 41 or so, so I don't list her here assuming that she is probably another relative of some sort.
On his tombstone is written "to my husband." [3, 4]
||30 Nov 2023 |
- [S334] Donald C. and Clara May Cureton, The Oaken Hearts: A Summary of Igleheart/Iglehart Name in Kentucky and Southern Indiana, (Privately Published).
- [S441] Harry Wright Newman, The Smoots of Maryland and Virginia, (Washington, D.C.: 1936), 108.
- [S955] 1850 U.S. Federal Census - Slave Schedules, (Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.).
- [S956] 1860 U.S. Federal Census - Slave Schedules, (Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.).
- [S570] Anne Arundel County, Maryland Marriage Records, 1777-1877, (Anne Arundel Genealogical Society), 59; has 10 April.
This site powered by v. 14.0.1, written by Darrin Lythgoe © 2001-2023.
Genealogy at Pitard.net - created and maintained by Copyright © 2004-2023 All rights reserved. | .