- She is the author of Two Colonial Families: Lansdale and Luce. She was also the author of several other works on European travel, art history, and culture. The easiest place to find a list is at the Library of Congress (www.loc.gov).
References are available in:
1. American Authors and Books. 1640 to the present day. Third revised edition. By W.J. Burke and Will D. Howe. Revised by Irving Weiss and Anne Weiss. New York: Crown Publishers, 1972. [AmAu&B]
2. The American Literary Yearbook. A biographical and bibliographical dictionary of living North American authors. Volume 1, 1919. Edited by Hamilton Traub. Henning, MN: Paul Traub, 1919. 'Biographical and Bibliographical Dictionary of Living North American Authors' section begins on page 57. [AmLY]
3. Who Was Who in America. Volume 5, 1969-1973. Chicago: Marquis Who's Who, 1973. [WhAm 5]
4. Woman's Who's Who of America. A biographical dictionary of contemporary women of the United States and Canada, 1914-1915. Edited by John William Leonard. New York: American Commonwealth Co., 1914. [WomWWA]